Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This is not a blog.

This is not a blog because I don't actually like blogging. I like writing, but I don't like blogging because blogging is about comments and followers and I don't need comments or followers. I just need to write.

I don't need friends. I need a blank screen and a keyboard. I need a place to spill my mind where the colors will go and make a mark and create a thing that can exist and be seen and be thought about and be questioned and be hated and be loved.

If you hate me, I know that I exist. If you love me, I know that I exist. But if you ignore me, I start to forget that I am here.

What words could I write that anyone would hear? What words could I write that would matter?

I want to think that I am real. I want to believe that I am here.

If I write words today and no one reads them, who will I be tomorrow?

Will I be at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment