Friday, June 10, 2011

Am I silly? No. I am amazing.

What is going on here? You might ask.

I will answer. A blog post.

How boring of an answer.

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T LIE TO YOU.

Sometimes people think there are only two options. Awesome! or Boring :/.

There are actually 7 options.

1. Superfuckingawesome.

2. Supernotfuckingawesome.

3. I hate my life.

4. I have to kill someone.

5. Teletubbies rule.

6. I need some alchoholz.

7. All good children go to heaven.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LISTS DON'T MAKE SENSE?

I will eat your dog.

The truth is that I am better than everyone.

I have met everyone in the entire world and known inside me that I am a better person than they are.

Most of them will tell me, too.

They will say, 'Master, forgive me for doubting you.'

I will say, 'Yes, my child. You are forgiven.' And I will smile. :D

You might think this post has no meaning and no direction, BUT YOU ARE WRONG.

All the words I say have meaning.

My life means something.

2 comments:

  1. when i was reading this on my google reader i didnt know this was your blog owen.. then at the middle of the post im like

    "is this supposed to be a poem?"

    then i saw the author. lol :))


    and yes i think its a poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not a poem. It is a blog post.

    ReplyDelete